1. Do you provide Life in the UK test as well?
No we don't, but we can help you book for the test.
2. Do you provide training for B1 ESOL Speaking & Listening Exam?
Yes, we provide training for GESE Grade 5:
The exam takes the form of an unscripted conversation with a Trinity examiner and lasts for 10 minutes. There are two parts to the exam:
The Topic discussion
We also provide training for IELTS Life Skills A1 & B1
3. Is the B1 exam the same as Grade 5 or ESOL Entry Level 3?
Yes. Trinity College call their ESOL Entry Level 3 exams GESE Grade 5 and this qualification is B1 Level in Common European Framework.
4. Do you provide General English training for those who want to improve their English?
Yes, we provide training in Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing for those who want to go into further studies or just better job prospects. Our training includes A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 & C2 CFER certificates. We also conduct the exams at our centre.
5. What is the refund policy?
- All cancellations and/or changes will incur a 25% admin fee.
- Any cancellations must be done at least 3 working days prior to the training date. Under no circumstances will any cancellation requests received within three working days of the training will be processed; candidates will not receive ANY refund.
- Refund requests take 10 working days to process
- Refunds shall be issued by cheque or electronic fund transfer into applicant's account
6. I cannot find an answer to my question here. What can I do?
Please contact us if you require any further clarification with your booking. Please note that we are only an examination centre and we do NOT deal with the application process.
For more information or to book an appointment, Please call 0203-4111130